Supper Time - Ira F Stanphill
C C0 C F Fm C G7 G G+9 G B7 C
1) When I was but a boy in days of child-hood, I used to play till eve-ning shad - ows come.
2) One day beside her bedside I was kneeling, And angel wings were winnowing the air.
3) In visions now I see her standing yonder, And her familiar voice I hear once more.
C0 C F Fm C G7 G G+9 G B7 C
1) Then winding down an old famil-iar path-way, I heard my moth-er call at set of sun.
2) She heard the call for supper time in heaven, And I know she's waiting for me there.
3) The banquet table's ready up in heaven, It's supper time upon the golden shore.
F F9 F C0 C G Gb F G C
Come home, come home, It's sup-per time, The shad - ows length - en fast.
F F9 F C0 C G7 C
Come home, come home, It's sup-per time, We're going home at last.