A D A E
1) Precious memories, unseen angels. Sent from somewhere to my soul.
2) In the stillness of the , Echoes from the past I hear.
3) As I travel on life's pathway, I know not what the years may hold.
A D A E A
1) How they linger ever near me. And the sacred past unfolds.
2) Old time singing, gladness ringing. From that lovely land somewhere.
3) As I ponder hope grows fonder, Precious memories flood my soul.
A D A
Precious memories how they linger, How they ever flood my soul.
D A E A
In the stillness of the mid-night. Precious sacred scenes unfold.