Pass Me Not, O Gentle Saviour
E A E B E
1) Pass me not Oh gen –tle Saviour, Hear my humble cry!
2) Let me at Thy throne of mercy, find a sweet re-lief:
3) Trusting on -ly in Thy merit, would I seek Thy face;
4) Thou the spring of all my comfort, more than life to me.
A E B E B E
1) While on others Thou art calling. Do not pass me by.
2) Kneeling there in deep contri -tion, help my un –be -lief.
3) Heal my wound -ed broken spir -it; save me by Thy grace
4) Whom have I on earth be -side Thee? Whom in heav’n but Thee?
A E B
Savior, Savior, Hear my humble cry!
E A E B E B E
While on others Thou art calling, Do not pass me by.