O Say But Iím Glad
D A D A7 G D
1) There is a song in my heart to -day, Some -thing I nev Ėer had;
2) Wonderful, mar -vel -ous love He brings, In -to a heart thatís sad;
3) We have a fel Ėlow -ship rich and sweet, Tongues can ne -ver re-late;
4) Wonít you come to Him with all your care, Wea -ry and worn and sad?
A D A7 D
1) Je -sus has tak -en my sins a -way, Oh! say, but Iím glad.
2) Through darkest tun -nels the soul just sings, Oh! say, but Iím glad.
3) Abiding in Him: the soulís Re -treat, Oh! but say, Iím glad.
4) You, too, will sing as His love you share, Oh! say, but Iím glad.
D A G D A7 D
Oh! say, but Iím glad, Iím glad, Oh! say, but Iím glad,
A G D G D A A7 D
Jesus has come and my cupís o Ėver -run; Oh! say, but Iím glad.