O I Want to See Him – Cornelius
G D G C G
1) As I journey through the land, sing-ing as I go, Pointing souls to
2) When in ser-vice for my Lord dark may be the night, But I'll cling more close to
3) When in val-leys low I look toward the mountain height, And be-hold my Savior
4) When be-fore me bil-lows rise from the mighty deep, Then my Lord directs my
A D G D G
1) to the crimson flow. Many arrows pierce my soul from with-out,
2) Him, He will give me light; Satan's snares may vex my soul, turn my tho’ts
3) there leading in the fight, With a tender hand out-stretched toward the val-
4) bark; He doth safe-ly keep, And He leads me gent-ly on through this world
C G Em G0 G D7 G
1) with -in. But my Lord leads me on, through Him I must win.
2) a - side; But my Lord goes ahead, leads whate'er be -tide.
3) ley low, Guiding me, I can see as I on – ward go.
4) be-low; He's a real friend to me, O I love Him so.
G C G
O I want to see Him, look upon His face,
Em A9 D
There to sing for-ev-er of His saving grace;
G C G
On the streets of glory let me lift my voice;
Em G0 G D G
Cares all past, home at last, ever to re -joice.