Is Your All On the Altar?
1) You have longed for sweet peace, And for faith to increase,
2) Would you walk with the Lord, In the light of His Word,
3) O we never can know What the Lord will bestow
4) Who can tell all the love He will send from above,
1) And have earnestly, fervently prayed; But you cannot have rest,
2) And have peace and contentment alway? You must do His sweet will,
3) Of the blessings for which we have prayed, Till our body and soul
4) And how happy our hearts will be made, Of the fellowship sweet
1) Or be perfectly blest, Until all on the altar is laid.
2) To be free from all ill, On the altar your all you must lay.
3) He doth fully control, And our all on the altar is laid.
4) We shall share at His feet, When our all on the altar is laid.
Is your all on the altar of sacrifice laid?
G G#dim7 A A7
Your heart does the Spirit con-trol?
You can only be blessed,
And have peace and sweet rest,
As you yield Him your body and soul.