In the Garden
G G7 C G
1) I come to the gar - den a - lone, While the dew is still on the roses;
2) He speaks and the sound of His voice Is so sweet the birds stop their singing.
3) I’d stay in the gar-den with Him Though the night around me is falling.
D G Em A D
1) And the voice I hear, falling on my ear, The Son of God dis-closes.
2) And the melody that He gave to me Within my heart is ring-ing.
3) But He bids me go; through the voice of woe, His voice to me is calling.
Chorus: G D
And He walks with me and He talks with me
And He tells me I am His own
G7 C Cm
And the joy we share as we tarry there,
G D G
None other has ever known.