I Will Sing of My Redeemer
A E A
1) I will sing of my Redeemer, And His wondrous love to me;
2) I will tell the wondrous story, How my lost estate to save,
3) I will praise my dear Redeemer, His triumphant power Iíll tell,
4) I will sing of my Redeemer, And His heavenly love to me;
A E A
1) On the cruel cross He suffered, From the curse to set me free.
2) In His boundless love and mercy, He the ransom freely gave.
3) How the victory He giveth Over sin, and death, and hell.
4) He from death to life hath brought me, Son of God with Him to be.
D A E A
Sing, oh sing, of my Redeemer, With His blood, He purchased me.
D A E A D A
On the cross, He sealed my pardon, Paid the debt, and made me free.