I’ll meet you in the morning – Albert Brumley IN D
D G D G D A7 A6 Aaug D
1) I will meet you in the morning, by the bright river - side, when all sor - row has drift - ed a - way;
2) I will meet you in the morning, in the sweet by and by, and ex - change this old cross for a crown;
3) I will meet you in the morning, at the end of the way, on the streets of that cit - y of gold;
G D G D A E A E A
1) I’ll be stand-ing at the port – als, when the gates open wide; at the close of life’s long drear – y day.
2) There will be no dis-appoint-ments, and no–bod – y shall die; in that land when life’s sun go – eth down.
3) Where we all can be to – geth – er, and be hap – py for aye, while the year and the a – ges shall roll.
D G D
Meet you in the morning meet you in the morning, How do you How do you
I will meet ________ you in the morn - ing, _________ with a How _____ do you do _______
G D Bm E E aug A E A
Sit down by the ri – ver sit down by the river, Rapture our auld ac - quaintance re-new.
And we’ll sit down ________ by the ri - ver ______ and with rapture auld ac-quaintance renew _______
D G D
Know me in morning, know me in the morning, Smiles that I wear, smiles that I wear.
Know _________ me in the morning ___________ by the smiles ________ that I wear _________
G D A7 D G D
Meet you in the morn-ing, meet you in the morning; city city built, that city built four-square.
When I meet you _________ in the morning ___________ in the city that is built four square ________.