I Know Whom I Have Believed
A D A D A D E9 E
1) I know not why God’s wond–rous grace to me He hath made known;
2) I know not how His sav –ing faith to me He did im – part;
3) I know not how the Spi –rit moves, convincing men of sin;
4) I know not what of good or ill, may be re–served for me;
5) I know not when my Lord may come, at night or noon-day fair;
1) Nor why, un–wor–thy, Christ in love re –deemed me for His own.
2) Nor how be–ive –ing in His Word wrought peace with-in my heart.
3) Re –vel-ing Je –sus thro’ the Word, cre–at–ing faith in Him.
4) Of wear-y ways of gold – en days, be–fore His face I see.
5) Nor if I’ll walk the vale with Him, or meet Him in the air.
D A D A E7 F#m E7 A
But I know whom I have beliveed, and am per-suaded that He is a-ble
D A E E7 A
To keep that which I’ve com-mit-ted unto Him a-gainst that day.