How Great Thou Art
G C D
1) O Lord my God when I in awesome wonder, Consider all the worlds
2) When through the woods and forest glades I wander, And hear the birds sing
3) And when I think that God His son not sparing, Sent Him to die
4) When Christ shall come with shouts of acclamation, And take me home, what
G C G C
1) Thy hands have made. -^- -^- I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder,
2) sweetly in the trees. When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,
3) I scarce can take it in. That on the cross my burden gladly bearing,
4) joy shall fill my heart. Then I shall bow in humble admiration,
D G C G
1) Thy power through out the universe displayed. -^- -^-
2) And hear the brook and feel the gentle breeze.
3) He bled and died to take away my sin.
4) And there proclaim, my God how great Thou art.
G C G D
Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee, How great Thou art,
C G G C G
how great Thou art! Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee,
Am7 D G C G
How great Thou art, how great Thou art! -^- -^-