A New Name in Glory
G D D7 G D7 G
1) I was once a sinner, but I came Pardon to receive from my Lord:
2) I was humbly kneeling at the cross, Fearing naught by Godís angry frown;
3) In the Book ítis written, ďSaved by Grace,Ē O the joy that came to my soul!
C G D7 G A7 D7
1) This was freely giv - en, and I found That He always kept His word.
2) When the heavens opened and I saw That my name was written down.
3) Now I am forgiven, and I know By the blood I am made whole.
G C G
Thereís a new name written down in glory, And itís mine, O yes, itís mine!
D7 G A7 D7
And the white robed angels sing the story, ďA sinner has come home.Ē
G C G
For thereís a new name written down in glory, And itís mine, O yes, itís mine!
C G C G D7 G
With my sins forgiven I am bound for heav-en, Never more to roam.